Hi - I'm Dr Gareth Enticott, a research fellow at Cardiff University. My research focuses on the geography and sociology of animal health. I'm interested in how farmers, vets, policy makers and conservationists deal with and make sense of animal health on a day to day basis and what this means for the future of animal health and rural places in the UK. I am particularly interested in bovine tuberculosis.


Thursday 8 September 2011

What would you choose?

They say that there are 3 types of job: quick, cheap and good, but you can only have any two.

And this from the office wall of the head of Cardiff Business School, so it must be right.

So its interesting to think how this might apply to TB policy, or a badger cull or other aspects of TB control.

Have a think about it, tweet about it. And next week I will give my thoughts.

No comments: