Hi - I'm Dr Gareth Enticott, a research fellow at Cardiff University. My research focuses on the geography and sociology of animal health. I'm interested in how farmers, vets, policy makers and conservationists deal with and make sense of animal health on a day to day basis and what this means for the future of animal health and rural places in the UK. I am particularly interested in bovine tuberculosis.


Thursday 8 September 2011

Predictable problems

Im not gloating, but Anthony Gibson's comments about the badgercull were entirely predictable. So predictable in fact that I predicted it even before the policy was announced. This is what I posted in June when asked what I think would happen:


@EdmogFW Cameron permitting, Paice will deliver, but very tight conditions: how may farmers will bother? Not enough to reduce TB I think.Wed Jun 08 09:11:01 via Echofon

No comments: